Wanted: DSC2 larder experience needed

S&L7x57

30 mile range of Newmarket. Due to lack of suitable cull animals (and probably poor luck), I am in need of deer to practise good grallochs and node checks under learned supervision. Sadly, family illness has removed the possibility of just stalking for pleasure, I need to get the experience so I can put the DSC2 to bed. Happy to pay reasonable rates for the outings but need to have dead deer in the larder to work on. Even happy to turn out for just the larder work if the travelling is not far.

opticron1

It's a shame you're restricted on distance as the British Deer Society auction (lot 127) sounded just what you were looking for! Not trying to plug it (the auction) , just looked like a good experience for anyone.

mackenzie

30 mile range of Newmarket. Due to lack of suitable cull animals (and probably poor luck), I am in need of deer to practise good grallochs and node checks under learned supervision. Sadly, family illness has removed the possibility of just stalking for pleasure, I need to get the experience so I can put the DSC2 to bed. Happy to pay reasonable rates for the outings but need to have dead deer in the larder to work on. Even happy to turn out for just the larder work if the travelling is not far.
Give Chris Rogers a call at Euston Estate think it's about 20 mins from newmarket.