DSC2 need to sort

llwynog

Hi Anybody got any recommendations? I'm signed up but need to get it sorted before it runs out. I'm based in North Wales so North Wales, Cheshire, Lancashire, Shropshire etc would be ideal but I will travel.

My DS2 Registration runs out this December, Done nothing towards completing it, shot several hundred deer since registering, but not going to bother now, handy to have, but not essential, Good luck with getting it done

You will have a list of AWs that came with your registration. Perhaps ring one or two in your area?

You will have a list of AWs that came with your registration. Perhaps ring one or two in your area?

My man...

Personal recommendations are much more helpful than contacting a bunch of random people off a list that he already has.

My man...

Personal recommendations are much more helpful than contacting a bunch of random people off a list that he already has.
Fella, (oh aren't I drole?)

Show me anywhere on his post that says that proves that he's even registered for DSC2.
You just don't go giving out the contact details of FAC holders to random strangers. He can contact the Professionals on here via the opportunities section just the same as the rest of us but do not be giving out phone numbers or emails or even names because that's not how the system works. It's been said plenty enough times on here before.

Finally, how about you offer advice to the OP. If you haven't got any advice then don't post please. As was said by someone yesterday on a different thread, this site is being ruined by people posting with nothing helpful to say. I can only assume that it's to get their post count and therefore their credibility up?

Last edited:
Gentlemen, to clear things up.
I have completed my DSC1, a prerequisite of registering for a DSC2. I also have a current Scottish forestry commission shot test and a current EFAW+
I have the recommended AW's on the email I had from BASC, sadly because I live in North Wales none of them are in my area.
With this being a forum for the sharing of knowledge with regard to deer stalking I hoped that someone would have a personal recommendation for a stalker who's also an accredited witness. I could then organise some paid days and hopefully complete my DSC2. A PM would work if people don't want the exposure of posting on an open forum.

I do get the problem but the list you have is for your eyes only. Now if you want to put up your contact details on here for AW's to contact you thats up to you. I suspect that you don't though for exactly the same reasons. A good few people don't even dare display the county they live in on here which IMO is taking things a little too far.
You must see that people put all sorts of stuff on forums but it doesn't make them true. Not saying that you are but you could be an anti targeting nasty Bambi killers and getting their details through this forum. That's the world we live in I'm afraid.
Good luck with your DSC2 though.

Last edited:
I do get the problem but the list you have is for your eyes only. Now if you want to put up your contact details on here for AW's to contact you thats up to you. I suspect that you don't though for exactly the same reasons. A good few people don't even dare display the county they live in on here which IMO is taking things a little too far.
You must see that people put all sorts of stuff on forums but it doesn't make them true. Not saying that you are but you could be an anti targeting nasty Bambi killers and getting their details through this forum. That's the world we live in I'm afraid.
Good luck with your DSC2 though.
Here we go again....

There used to be a list of training providers at the back of sporting rifle. Might be worth a look in your local newsagents. Especially if you can travel.

Back