DSC2

Bluey

Hi all I past my DSC1 back in March 2019 and I have been stalking over the the past months. I have shoot about half a dozen roa and I'm thinking of doing my DSC2. Does anyone have any information on how i go about arranging the DSC2 course. Many thanks Mark 🦌

This will give you your portfolio and a list of Accredited Witnesses, chose one give them a call and arrange to do your witnessed stalks.
I personally would want to have more than 6 roe under my belt before taking DCS2. But maybe that was just me.

DSC2

This will give you your portfolio and a list of Accredited Witnesses, chose one give them a call and arrange to do your witnessed stalks.
I personally would want to have more than 6 roe under my belt before taking DCS2. But maybe that was just me.

DSC2
Thanks for the information i am currently a member of the NGO so I will contact them about getting started

Hi all I past my DSC1 back in March 2019 and I have been stalking over the the past months. I have shoot about half a dozen roa and I'm thinking of doing my DSC2. Does anyone have any information on how i go about arranging the DSC2 course. Many thanks Mark 🦌
I would like to do mine too. Advice given by the examiner at the end of our level 1 course was to get at least a dozen deer under your belt after passing the DSC1 and before thinking about embarking on the level 2 journey.
I can highly recommend the gralloching and larder work courses run by @flyingfisherman on here, as a way of prepping yourself for level 2.

Hi i did my DSC1 with Ben Dorrington good course. I think i will get some more expensive first than go and have some guided starks to get some good experience. Thanks Mark 🦌

Hi I have not yet done my DSC2

Sorry - I was actually asking Roestalker39. It sounds like he didn’t have a great experience of it, so I was wondering if he’d had issues with some of the AW’s or the old way of submitting the ICR’s.

Things have moved on quite a bit, so hopefully the experience would be better now than a few years ago.

Never done it Dom did the 1 years ago but shot over 1000 deer since and never needed Dsc 1 or 2 for that matter , just a money making scheme

If it's just a money making scheme how come every job related to deer list it as necessary?
Equally, if someone wants to improve themselves why is that a problem for you it's their f**cking money! You probably go around telling people they don't need to spend thousands of pounds on a rifle as well!
I'm not telling anyone they must go and do the DSC courses but if they want to what's it to you?

Back