ear plugs

ezzy6.5

Hi all,
The company i work for has agreed to allow me to purchase moulded ear plugs for all of my engineers. As a result i'm talking to a few different suppliers to see what i can get for my money (bearing in mind we are talking about 20+ pairs) when i decide on a company i will mention the site and see if a can blag a discount for anyone mentioning this site.
No promises but i'll give it a go.
Ezzy.

ezzy,i have got a set i had done a few years back from a company called emtec i could get you the phone number if you cant find it.i think hes just a one man band but the service off him was great.very rare i take a shot without them.

Hi Tikka,
I have a set from Emtec as they are just down the road and the guy that does the moulds lives in the same village as me so i will talk to them first.
i will try and do it tomorrow but Mondays are a usually a bit manic for me at work.
Ezzy.

Hi all,

I have spoken to Ian at Emtec, He will do a discount for anyone mentioning this site. Ring him for details but he says he will knock £15 off the standard price as long as you are reasonablly local or can go to him.
If you are interested talk to Ian on 07882816256
I hope this is of use to some of you.

Regards,Ezzy.

Ezzy
Just spoken to Ian and he'll do them for me for £70 (I don't live far from him)
Job's a good un..
Thanks for sorting that out.
All the best,
Gyr

Back