East Anglia/ East of England Deer Butchery Course?

issyrose1989

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a deer butchery course in East Anglia (ideally) or within an hours travel of London. I'm looking for something quite hands on, dealing with a hole carcass and learning how separate out different cuts of meat for the table.

No frills, just something an ex-army officer would enjoy!

Look forward to (hopefully) hearing from you soon!

Thanks,

berg

Can probably sort something out lets get into the fallow 1st as there's not to much to do with a muntjac ,also I do a couple at drings butchers Greenwich in the winter if that's any good

pierred

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a deer butchery course in East Anglia (ideally) or within an hours travel of London. I'm looking for something quite hands on, dealing with a hole carcass and learning how separate out different cuts of meat for the table.

No frills, just something an ex-army officer would enjoy!

Look forward to (hopefully) hearing from you soon!

Thanks,
2 more here that would join if the time and location were right .

User0001

BASC run just the sort of thing at Houghton in North Norfolk two or three times a year. Contact the Central regional office for details of the next one. Several Soldiers have attended in the past and given good feedback. Glyn.

daw

Mike Robinson's DVD Hunt, Prepare, Cook is well worth getting as it includes an excellent section on butchering a red deer. The method can be used on any deer.

Suffolk Shooter

Mark Howard of Deer Stalking England in Norfolk runs a butchery course and in fact I believe he may have one coming up on 16th August.