Electric Boot Driers

countrryboy

Alright folks

Does anyone know of any decent makes of electric boot driers??

I have searched online and found loads and loads but most seem to be quite cheap, i'm imagining for drying a pair of sweaty trainers.

I trying to get some use out of a pair of useless leather boots which leak like a sieve, not too bad with seal skin socks on but horrible when u put them on next/few days later and still wet/cold esp if weather is cold. Newspaper not great at drying them out that quickly as there usually properly soaked.

And before anyone says, Yes i will be treating myself to a decent pair sometime but just trying to get some use out off these boots done bugger all and were a suppossed decent make

Cheers

I see on that they work off 120V (i take it american supplies?)

Seen a few air drier type things some with multiple hoses. Has anyone used them before?

Mind years ago my dad and a sort of resin?? heating element u put inside ur boots to dry them off. That was wot i was thinking off but mibee thats old fashioned now certainly seemed to be a few air driers ones advertised

You want one of these.. Actually a ski boot dryer but probably the most versatile piece of kit I own.. Had it 14 years now!! Used if for all sorts, from drying ski boots, stalking boots, shoes etc to drying brass and water containers!! I guarantee , no matter how wet your boots are, run this in them overnight and the next morning they will be dry and toasty warm without being so hot that it damages the leather.

ThermicDryer Boot Dryer 230V UK Plug - Edge And Wax

I have 3 different types.

the first are small drop in heaters that generate a bit of airflow. For the most part, these are not heavy duty. Their one saving grace is the small size and the ability to go 12V or 120v. This means I can travel with them, or even run them while driving. Does not work for waders, as the tops fold over blocking free flow of air.

The second is a homemade set up using a blow dryers and some PVC pipe (from back in my poor student days at University)

The third is a PEET dryer. Works well, and with extension tubes will also dry hip and chest waders

Back