Ellie with her first buck. week end in wiltshire

tartinjock

Distinguished Member
Well done, a good weekend, I live in Wiltshire, not seen that amount of Bucks around, I don't stalk around here right enough though.

Where were you?

Well done, well deserved pat on the back.

TJ

stone

good weekend had by all, i'd say
congrats to ellie,
nice start to the season and hope it's the first of many
stone

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Ahh its always good to see a young person enjoying a fabulous sport, especially when its a young lady. Well done to you, I hope its the begining of many a succesful outing for you and Muddy.

From the photo it would appear to be a red letter day, especially as the weather has not been that good of late.

Cheers

Sikamalc

Beowulf

Well done Ellie,
Your face says it all! A very nice little buck. ;)

That's some muntjac Muddy, what was the weight of the beast and what was the length of the antlers? :D

Thanks for posting the photos!

222cwd

The munty was 36 lb and the antlers were between 4 to 5 inchs not bad but it was the smallest of the two we saw.

222cwd

muddy only nice to me went he has two or three hinds he wants pulling off the hill. but he does buy the bullets.

tartinjock

Distinguished Member
Why Doesn't Ellie sign up for the March and Shoot??

She can clearly Shoot, what about it Ellie, get LadyStalkier in on the Act also??

TJ

Muddy

marathon

I would asume if 222cwd is taking part in the event then ellie wont be far behind if she is not working as she has done the same challanges as he has and goes up the hill with him when we are in scotland . But as yet not got a red but only a matter of time .