Available: Emergeny 1st Aid at Work Course

liddlesdale

We are looking at running a Emergency 1st aid course, including part F.

This is a must for anyone looking at FC leases or syndicates

Venue Kielder Castle

1 day.

ofqual certification

we need 5 candiates to run the course.

£ 95.00

kielder635 (1).jpg

Last edited:

jimmy milnes

Hi Jonathan, are fc now insisting on this part f to stalk their grounds ?? Seems to me they move the goalposts ever year asking for one more qualification after another.
Regards
Jimmy

liddlesdale

Hi Jonathan, are fc now insisting on this part f to stalk their grounds ?? Seems to me they move the goalposts ever year asking for one more qualification after another.
Regards
Jimmy
hi jimmy, yes all new leases are asking for Part F, why not come and course ??,

jimmy milnes

hi jimmy, yes all new leases are asking for Part F, why not come and course ??,
Tried to ring ya today johnny but ya phone won't connect, I've got the 3day with St. Johns but can't believe they're moving the goal posts again, it's very unfair of them. What exactly does this new part F teach folk as from what I can see it was practically unheard of till couple years ago.
Regards
Jimmy

liddlesdale

poor phone signal mate, finally moved into the house,.

part F covers forestry accidents, im the same as you , Im having to do an add on because mine has 2 years left to run. I didnt need it last year when i took over my FC lease, but this year I do for new fc leases !!!!.

Does your st johns cover part F ? How much is a 3 day course with st johns, ours just 1 day

Jonthan

jimmy milnes

Well done getting into house, as for course dunno as scammed work into sending me on it ''somehow though don't think they would send me for part F as the wood we use is long dead !!''
Regards
Jimmy

Steve7046

Is there plans to run more than one course, I think I may struggle with that date

Last edited:

jimmy milnes

Hi, as I have EFAW already how much would it cost to do this new part F that you said is needed for FC ground please ?
Regards
Jimmy