Emma custom rifles

JSW

Hi lads, have any of you up the top end of the country used Emma custom rifles from Darlington,they may have something i would like it's a long drive from here and just wandered if they were OK people . thanks in advance
John.

Brimfire

yes i know i live 3 miles away but ask other people from the northeast thats all i will say.
Why not spell it out for the inquisitive in the south? I didn't think the gadgee's up there were afraid to tell it like it is.

bewsher500

Look at the goods and the prices listed on his website and work it out for yourself what is the priority....

enfieldspares

I bought a Zeiss 1.5-4.5x24 'scope from him ten or eight years ago. No problems. Paid £450 for it which was a fair price for it and I was satisfied with the deal.

270TOMMY

hi jsw i have known the owners rob and brian a long time and they have been a pleasure to deal with.In fact i bought one of my rifles from them it was brand new and a better price than any other dealer could come up with.thats my experience of them hope this helps

Mr. Gain

I got my new gun safes from them last year and they couldn't have been more helpful, as well as being the cheapest place selling them.

243 Stalker

JSW,

I have also found Robin very helpful, having purchased a rifle from him and had a repair done to one of my guns which I was amazed at how well it turned out.

(Please note I have no connection with Robin or Emma rifles other than being a satisfied customer).

ATB 243 Stalker