Wanted: Enfield No. 8 22lr

CDSG Shooting Sports

paul o'

I know of two one's had around 20 rds the other had nothing but proof from factory , both he will not sell :cry: as he helped make them as a youth working at Enfield . He got them from there small bore club when the factory closed.
but i'll ask again . :tiphat:

ColinBr

I know of two one's had around 20 rds the other had nothing but proof from factory , both he will not sell :cry: as he helped make them as a youth working at Enfield . He got them from there small bore club when the factory closed.
but i'll ask again . :tiphat:
Wow. Those would go for a fair amount of wonga these days. Fair play to him

paul o'

Just got a reply errr think it sounded like @@@k OFF , VERY RUDE I FELT ! there my get out of shat bank . I also just looked up a very old 1951 £1,250:0 no wonder he's holding onto them :eek: ones going to be mine if he stuffs it first thats the deal we made ,one sided i know but hay hoo he is 10 yrs older than me :rofl:
can't believe the price when i think we used to chuck them around as a lad in the CCF busting them aswell .

Twodogs

Quite rare and do seem to go very quickly as and when they come up.

Has he ever considered one of the other .22 Enfield trainers? .22 Long Branch CNo7Mk1 for sale at Devizes Gunsmith (No connection). The price might horrify, £7.5k.

paul o'

turnes out my shooting partner also has one he will not sell and also worked at enfield but is yonger lol .
he just sent me this ?
best of luck. :tiphat:
-------------------

Highwood Classic Arms
No8 Mk1
Fazakerley
Serial No A14255
Calibre .22
Price: £1,100

Druid

There’s not many about. When the cadets replaced them, lots of people got excited about getting a surplus example.
They were all destroyed rather than sold off.
No appetite for selling service rifles to civilians anymore in this country.

welshwarrior

There’s not many about. When the cadets replaced them, lots of people got excited about getting a surplus example.
They were all destroyed rather than sold off.
No appetite for selling service rifles to civilians anymore in this country.
They haven’t been destroyed they are sat in an armoury awaiting a discussion on whether they are sold to another Army or if they can be sold to the public.

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing