Available: European brown bear and moose

TH4

Special offer for May 2019.
5 days bear hunting including trophy fee for 1 bear any size and 1 capercaillie. All inclusive.
€3000 roughly £2600 at today's exchange rate.
Must be taken between 5th and 15th may 2019.

Cadex

I can understand people's reticence to hunt if they think they may be ripped off but the hunter that I deal with is a very honest guy and I ask for 50% of the daily rate as a deposit and the rest is paid after the hunt has finished and has been discussed with the hunter and the outfitter through the interpreter. If anybody has any real concerns I can arrange payment by myself after the hunter returns home if they disagree with the pricing and they can then sort out the problem with myself so that there are no language problems.
There are areas not far away that have excellent hunting for siberian roe. And I can arrange a quote on request for a stand alone hunt or as an add on to a moose or bear hunt. I am also more than happy to pass on the name of references that will vouch for the integrity of the outfitter.
Can't argue with that.
If I wasn't as thrifty and tight as can be this is exactly the sort of hunt I would go on.

TH4

Can't argue with that.
If I wasn't as thrifty and tight as can be this is exactly the sort of hunt I would go on.
You are a long time dead and this isn't a dress rehearsal, enjoy yourself while you can. You have no idea what is around the corner. It is the time to do things while you are fit and able, old age and bad health creeps up unnoticed and you find yourself regretting not doing things while you could.

Buckaroo8

Special offer for May 2019.
5 days bear hunting including trophy fee for 1 bear any size and 1 capercaillie. All inclusive.
€3000 roughly £2600 at today's exchange rate.
Must be taken between 5th and 15th may 2019.
What happens if a bear is not taken?
Is the price then reduced?
I’m genuinely interested in this as it seems like good value.
I wouldn’t be able to go in May this year but next year would be a possibility for me.

foxpro

Hi there

I have a party off 3 who may be interested in hunting bear and moose we have hunted in Russia before also Alaska please pm me as many details as poss

Regards frank

stubear

I havent been to Russia with TH4 but he is a good friend of mine and I shoot with him regularly (as in weekly!) all over the UK - he is as honest as the day is long and is a true gent.

I have heard the debriefs from the trips TH4 has been on and seen the pictures and have no doubt you will have a fantastic trip. :thumb: