For Sale: Everything to go

buckeroo

Having to give up all my guns as I have lost my land .I have for sale 6 br which is on a rem 40 x action screwcut ,mounts ,mod,falcon scope,3 die set . round count is about 400 there is also 100 RDS of loaded ammo as well.£1,100. Remmy 222 standard ,mounts & scope is Zeiss duralyt laminated,and 40 RDS of loaded ammo £600. Cz 22 hornet screwcut ,mod,mounts scope is a hawke ,dies ,60 loaded rounds ,gun case £ 500 .also fully moded 20 gauge investarm with gun slip £350 .last is a 5/6 gun cabinet £ 200.

ashray

easy for me to say but could you not join a rifle club and keep everything untill you are lucky enough to find some more ground.i wish you good luck,keep shooting if you can.

Highlandsjohn

buckeroo, Who said you 'have to give up all your guns'unless you really want or need to. You can join a rifle club (6BR) There is plenty of fore shores to wildfowl for the shotty,or a clay club.

Book a roe stalk (.222 Scotland)and re-access your situation. Lodge them with a RFD. Take it a day at a time,there is light at the end of the tunnel. John

+1 Banus

Last edited:

tignme

buckaroo, if you can keep the 222 I will take you out for a roe doe or buck.
PM me im in Ayrshire.

Barry

Sheprador1973

buckaroo, if you can keep the 222 I will take you out for a roe doe or buck.
PM me im in Ayrshire.

Barry

What a lovely gesture. Well done mate. I have a lot of respect for those on here who make clear how they feel for the odd member who is down on luck and offer help and advice. I've been lucky enough to be on the receiving end of this too on several occasions. Hope things work out buckeroo :)