• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: EX DEMO SWAROVSKI EL RANGE 10X42 FULL WARRANTY FROM SWAROVSKI £1795.00 ONE LEFT

BRACES of Bristol - Dark Fox Package, Mauser M12, LIEMKE Thermal Scope, Wildcat Mod

R. Macleod & Son

EX DEMO SWAROVSKI EL RANGE 10X42 FULL WARRANTY FROM SWAROVSKI £1795.00
VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY

Last edited:

NickJ

Toby is brilliant to deal with and can’t fault the service from these guys.
Very well recommended bino’s and company.
Absolutely, I have used McLeods for years and bought a S&B Stratos off them recently.

My concern is with Swarvoski, although their CS has been brilliant with my normal binos - I was about to upgrade to their RF but am having a think. A friend of mine @JH83 sent his circa 7 year old Swaro range finder back to them recently to be told they could not repair it as it was 'old technology.' He bought a pair of Vortex RF as their lifetime guarantee covers the electronics as well as optics. Given the expense of Swaro RF binos I'd hope they would last a lifetime and thus am worried about tech becoming obsolete.

Last edited:

NickJ

Absolutely, I have used McLeods for years and bought a S&B Stratos off them recently.

My concern is with Swarvoski, although their CS has been brilliant with my normal binos - I was about to upgrade to their RF but am having a think. A friend of mine @JH83 sent his circa 7 year old Swaro range finder back to them recently to be told they could not repair it as it was 'old technology.' He bought a pair of Vortex RF as their lifetime guarantee covers the electronics as well as optics. Given the expense of Swaro RF binos I'd hope they would last a lifetime and thus am worried about tech becoming obsolete.
@R. Macleod & Son - what do you think Toby? Thanks

R. Macleod & Son

@R. Macleod & Son - what do you think Toby? Thanks
Hi

So in my opinion I think these ex demo ones are a bargain lenses are spotless only a few marks on body. As for warranty stance Swarovski are probably the best and after having discussed this with them they say they tend to repair electronics free for 3-5 years although 2 years is the legal stance which for electronics is very good most phones come with one year and the pulsar stuff comes with 3. The vortex brand is good and we are planning taking in a whole range of their products but the build quality is no were near the same quality.
Hope this helps and just my opinion.
Toby

NickJ

Hi

So in my opinion I think these ex demo ones are a bargain lenses are spotless only a few marks on body. As for warranty stance Swarovski are probably the best and after having discussed this with them they say they tend to repair electronics free for 3-5 years although 2 years is the legal stance which for electronics is very good most phones come with one year and the pulsar stuff comes with 3. The vortex brand is good and we are planning taking in a whole range of their products but the build quality is no were near the same quality.
Hope this helps and just my opinion.
Toby
Many thanks for that Toby

shooter

Recieved with thanks.
toby @R. Macleod & Son was very good to deal with. Very well packaged to ensure no damage, prompt delivery. Tracking details sent without any delay.
Im not sure what else to write. Very good customer service.