Extinction rebellion.....

Franchi Matt

Extinction rebellion vandalised the fountain outside Buckingham palace yesterday, eye witnesses today reported seeing scores of dead frogs, newts and pond life.......
New age layabouts attempt at saving our planet... one consolation is - if the **** does eventually hit the fan and only the resourceful survive - these bell ends will some of the first to perish.
Shame on the lot of them!

Idiots, do you have a link to the frogs and newts bit, I've a couple of neighbours that I'd like to show that to.

Idiots, do you have a link to the frogs and newts bit, I've a couple of neighbours that I'd like to show that to.
No sorry - no link. There was a post on Facebook my wife showed me (I dont have FB) of an ex veteran who was talking about it, right old fella. Apparently he and other ex vets are spending the day in London tmrw to personally prevent furfher actions of vandalism... as usual - the police stood by and let the work shy layabouts run a mock....
I should imagine over the course of today evidence will surface of the cost to the wildlife.
Who on earth do these people think they are? And why do the police watch them break the law? Openly breaking the law?

No sorry - no link. There was a post on Facebook my wife showed me (I dont have FB) of an ex veteran who was talking about it, right old fella. Apparently he and other ex vets are spending the day in London tmrw to personally prevent furfher actions of vandalism... as usual - the police stood by and let the work shy layabouts run a mock....
I should imagine over the course of today evidence will surface of the cost to the wildlife.
Who on earth do these people think they are? And why do the police watch them break the law? Openly breaking the law?
I'm going to suggest that a second hand Facebook link doesn't count as solid evidence...

Freedom of speech............totally hijacked by urban vandals and terrorists. ( not to mention litter louts)
The Police and the courts seem to think they have a good cause.
Its time we got tough with these idiots. ...........Political correctness gone crazy.

Freedom of speech............totally hijacked by urban vandals and terrorists. ( not to mention litter louts)
The Police and the courts seem to think they have a good cause.
Its time we got tough with these idiots. ...........Political correctness gone crazy.
Yep, get the riot gear on and get stuck in, crack a few skulls and drag them by their blue hair off the streets.
They would think twice about super gluing themselves to anything if they knew they were going to be yanked off!!

Perhaps Boris’ water cannon weren’t such a bad idea. Freedom of speech and right to protest are great things and must be protected but so is social responsibility and the rule of law.

this just goes to show you what a **** hole country this as become i bet the good people of london are sick of them, cant we round them up and send them to kabul bs

No fear of consequence leads to no respect for anything. I wonder what the result would've been if this had happened anywhere else but the UK? Heads would've been cracked by way of a few police batons, I suspect. The right to peaceful protest is of course a right that should be upheld, but with rights come responsibilities. It's absolutely foul

I think this is the video you refer to.

Back