FAC shotgun range near Bristol or Weston Super Mare?

portchy

Hi All, I would love to get into practical shooting with a FAC shotgun in order to get an FAC license for one but am having difficulty finding somewhere, i already have my SGC and an FAC but only for rifles at my club, can anyone recommend where i can learn iand become a member to learn about FAC shotguns in order to eventually apply for one
Kind regardsfac

Hey

Pro shoot near Caerphilly do it
Monmouth District Rifle Club do some practical shooting including shotguns

Ta
D_I

Not exactly close but Worcester Norton Shooting Club, just off J7 M5, has a Practical Shotgun pit and an active community.

Hi All, I would love to get into practical shooting with a FAC shotgun in order to get an FAC license for one but am having difficulty finding somewhere, i already have my SGC and an FAC but only for rifles at my club, can anyone recommend where i can learn iand become a member to learn about FAC shotguns in order to eventually apply for one
Kind regardsfac
Frome and District Pistol club Frome & District Pistol Club

Note. You are probably already aware that clubs cannot hold section 1 shotguns, and that owners of section 1 shotguns cannot allow others to use their section 1 shotguns unless the borrower has the necessary authority on their FACs to possess them, in which case they will need to be signed on to the borrowers certificate and the police notified.
That's not to say that you can't learn about practical and target shotgun competition shooting with a club, only that you will have to use a section 2 gun until you acquire your own section 1 shotgun.

Frome and District Pistol club Frome & District Pistol Club

Note. You are probably already aware that clubs cannot hold section 1 shotguns, and that owners of section 1 shotguns cannot allow others to use their section 1 shotguns unless the borrower has the necessary authority on their FACs to possess them, in which case they will need to be signed on to the borrowers certificate and the police notified.
That's not to say that you can't learn about practical and target shotgun competition shooting with a club, only that you will have to use a section 2 gun until you acquire your own section 1 shotgun.
Thank you, i didn't realise they do practical shotgun there, i tried to join a few years back but seemed very hard to get in to become a member

Back