Available: Fallow and Munties

Munty1

I have a couple of places spare for a culling weekend (with trophies available) for Fallow and Munties on 11,12,13 October in North Hertfordshire.
The weekends start Friday lunchtime and we hunt Fri pm Sat am & pm and Sun am, you can use our bunkhouse and there is a hot meal after each outing. No kill fee but £100 miss fee on some ground. Any animal shot can be purchased at game dealer rates. Cost for the weekend £400.
This will be from high seats.
We will take you to your high seats and pick you up after the outing.
Please pm me for a trophy list.
Please search this site under GAP180 or GAP 180 to see what other say about us.

You wont go wrong with Paul and his team. I go down 2 times a year.its a great set up, with plenty of banter. I have always come away with 2 or 3 deer for the weekend ( I've been going to gap180 for 5 years), make no mistake this is prime deer ground

I'd be down on these dates but my missus is in the states in Oct so I've got the kids !!!!! This is a rare opportunity as its usually invite only

Fill your boots gents ,grub is bang on ,full larder facilities, zero range etc etc

Paul dont forget to let me know of any other dates, I'm gutted I cant make it in October

Kjf

Last edited:
:thumb: Another one giving Paul, and his team, a thumbs up !

This will be a very well organised and enjoyable trip for those that go. I met Paul many years ago on one of these. Organised by people that know what they are doing. Well catered for, and great company.

Have no hesitation in booking with confidence.

Back