Fallow buck

Jay243

Took my friend Tony out stalking yesterday evening for a fallow buck , sat in a high seat looking over three stubble fields . All was still till about fifteen minutes till dark when a young doe come out and walked passed the seat followed by a doe then her fawn then a small buck which went back in to the wood be fore Tony could get a shot , as I looked at Tony to make sure he was ready to take a shot if the buck reappeared I could see a larger buck coming to us so whispered to Tony to get ready as I would whistle to stop him before he went in to the wood as well , the buck stop to the whistle and dropped to the shot . Hand shake and unload and we got down from seat to admire a lovely buck which I had promised him , his smile said it all . Well done Tony we got a nice on at last . 8ABD3572-7F65-4D0A-A7CF-D62787FA0E37.jpeg

Tim.243

Took my friend Tony out stalking yesterday evening for a fallow buck , sat in a high seat looking over three stubble fields . All was still till about fifteen minutes till dark when a young doe come out and walked passed the seat followed by a doe then her fawn then a small buck which went back in to the wood be fore Tony could get a shot , as I looked at Tony to make sure he was ready to take a shot if the buck reappeared I could see a larger buck coming to us so whispered to Tony to get ready as I would whistle to stop him before he went in to the wood as well , the buck stop to the whistle and dropped to the shot . Hand shake and unload and we got down from seat to admire a lovely buck which I had promised him , his smile said it all . Well done Tony we got a nice on at last . View attachment 135290

Good stuff...he has a great grin.

Tim.243