Favourite deer

PSE Composites Limited

paulbshooting

Fallow for me now I don't have access to Sika. Unbelievable survival instinct, cunning and challenging. Beautiful animals.

DEER STALKER

Sika stags in the rut for me, closely followed by a roe buck on a May morning or a roe doe in the winter equally as good.

magnificent 7

Reds on the hill make you question your sanity but once the ordeal is over and you sit down legs aching to a wee dram or three that for me is when the enjoyment comes like this Saturday horizontal rain and wind the arse end of a deer waving goodbye i seriously questioned wtf am I doing got home dried out and planned the next foray

Roestalker39

Reds on the hill make you question your sanity but once the ordeal is over and you sit down legs aching to a wee dram or three that for me is when the enjoyment comes like this Saturday horizontal rain and wind the arse end of a deer waving goodbye i seriously questioned wtf am I doing got home dried out and planned the next foray
Fallow make me question mine ! Shot 4 this morning on my own and then a group of 12 ran out .... drew a bead on the lead doe then decided against it 😂

Mungo

Fallow make me question mine ! Shot 4 this morning on my own and then a group of 12 ran out .... drew a bead on the lead doe then decided against it 😂

Shooting more than one fallow, more than 100 metres from the track is a mistake you only make once...

FISH BOY

Roe to watch, muntjac to carry and fallow to stalk and eat.

All got a special something about them that it makes it worth getting out of bed at silly oclock in all weathers to go look for them.

Deermanagement

Shot all except CWD

Really liked stalking muntjac , always a test in woodland and easy to carry but given the choice of one...... Sika

Stags have that individual character, never really timid, sometimes "what the hell are you doing in my wood" :eek: ..... looking like they mean it

TomDeer

1 - roe, because of their grace and magical qualities.
2 - muntjac, because they're tough and tricky little b###ers but nice and easy to extract.
3 - fallow, because you're going to fill the freezer!

PSE Composites Limited