FC rangers

tom

Morning ,can the fc rangers on here please tell me what binos you are issued with please ?
Thanks
tom

Siggy

I nearly posted last week with a similar question, and I hope you don't mind me kind of hijacking this thread, but in addition to binoculars, are FC rangers issued with rifles?- I heard that FC are switching to bergeras - if so, what calibre, how are you finding them, in particular with copper ammo, and is there an issue scope to go with it?

Just out of curiosity, mainly because I like the look of bergara's but as they don't come in left hand their no use to me

2130martin

I nearly posted last week with a similar question, and I hope you don't mind me kind of hijacking this thread, but in addition to binoculars, are FC rangers issued with rifles?- I heard that FC are switching to bergeras - if so, what calibre, how are you finding them, in particular with copper ammo, and is there an issue scope to go with it?

Just out of curiosity, mainly because I like the look of bergara's but as they don't come in left hand their no use to me
They are issued with Sako 85's in .308 down this way....

Ranger22

Yep we get issued with firearms with scopes and slings and cleaning equipment and moderators. Not heard of us going over to Bergaras. :D

tom

And lamps !!!!!:D
just seeing if I can pursude my boss on health and safety !
Is there any reason you have range finding binos on .?

Siggy

Hi Ranger 22,
What type of moderators are you supplied with?
Willie
Hi Ranger 22, you might as well give us your entire kit list, as us armchair deer managers are insatiably curious as to what the pros use...:D