FE stalking tenders: Have any been released this year?

g.u.y

Yes some months ago. There is a tender available near me. Search in the stalking for hire section, I think there are ten let’s across the south west for five years

Turkish

Thanks 75 and GUY for getting back.
Has anyone had any success in reaching the interview stages? I have now read, and tried to negotiate the website mentioned , and find the whole thing like swimming through mud..................
there also appear to be several regions of the UK - before you say anyhting, they do have deer in them - that do not appear to offer tenders. This is historically correct. East Anglia for example.
This is a new process to me. It never used to be like this 8 years or so ago. Has so much changed?

Thanks 75 and GUY for getting back.
Has anyone had any success in reaching the interview stages? I have now read, and tried to negotiate the website mentioned , and find the whole thing like swimming through mud..................
there also appear to be several regions of the UK - before you say anyhting, they do have deer in them - that do not appear to offer tenders. This is historically correct. East Anglia for example.
This is a new process to me. It never used to be like this 8 years or so ago. Has so much changed?
I think the current lot of tenders closed in July from memory so I am guessing they are doing the review, skills and interview bits. Maybe