Female hunters on Instagram

Buckaroo8

I recently signed up to Instagram, without thinking anything about it and it turns out that apparently, everyone else in the world is dating a supermodel, driving a Ferrari, simultaneously visiting Thailand, Dubai, New York, Miami, Paris and Milan, shooting gold medal roebucks/ibex/moose each week, climbing Mt Everest and bench pressing 1500lbs ......anyhow, the thing that really stood out to me is that if Instagram is anything to go by, female hunters outnumber male hunters by a factor of x10! Apparently there’s loads of them and they’re all going about wearing perfectly clean (not a speck of mud or blood) brand new Harkila (or similar) outfits, with hair all perfect, driving brand new pickups and shooting gold medal bucks with their top of the range rifles, whilst wearing Dolce + Gabbana sunglasses!
Clearly, hunting is not what it used to be :lol:

So......how come I’ve never seen any of these women in real life?

Rusty Gate

I recently signed up to Instagram, without thinking anything about it and it turns out that apparently, everyone else in the world is dating a supermodel, driving a Ferrari, simultaneously visiting Thailand, Dubai, New York, Miami, Paris and Milan, shooting gold medal roebucks/ibex/moose each week, climbing Mt Everest and bench pressing 1500lbs ......anyhow, the thing that really stood out to me is that if Instagram is anything to go by, female hunters outnumber male hunters by a factor of x10! Apparently there’s loads of them and they’re all going about wearing perfectly clean (not a speck of mud or blood) brand new Harkila (or similar) outfits, with hair all perfect, driving brand new pickups and shooting gold medal bucks with their top of the range rifles, whilst wearing Dolce + Gabbana sunglasses!
Clearly, hunting is not what it used to be :lol:

.......with all the best kit they clearly stalk better than us, no wonder we missed them:doh: lol

Klenchblaize

Apparently there’s loads of them (Females) and they’re all going about wearing perfectly clean (not a speck of mud or blood) brand new Harkila (or similar outfits) with hair all perfect, driving brand new pickups and shooting gold medal bucks with their top of the range rifles, whilst wearing Dolce + Gabbana sunglasses!

Probably due to spending far too much time on SD where there is a similar dearth of Harkila-clad women!

K

Buckaroo8

Yes some are foreign, but there’s certainly hundreds of British girls on there.
CarlW, according to their website, basically: “Instagram is a thing for sharing pictures and videos with your friends and family”
In reality it is a competition in which you try to capture the most “followers” by posting impressive pictures.
I have not posted anything yet and I don’t have any followers or followings.

I found it very odd when I signed up: the Instagram already had decided what it thought I would be interested in and had prepared lots of pictures of stalking, hunting and fishing and hot babes in bikinis!
How does it know?

Sako308

Did join Instagram briefly last year, lasted about a month then deleted the account, just couldn’t be doing with it. Would much rather be stalking/planning the next stalking/reading about stalking/loading/shooting at the range and not feel I have to post pictures of everything along the way.

hendrix's rifle

Did join Instagram briefly last year, lasted about a month then deleted the account, just couldn’t be doing with it. Would much rather be stalking/planning the next stalking/reading about stalking/loading/shooting at the range and not feel I have to post pictures of everything along the way.
My Mrs is a bit like that, I'm on Instagram but rarely go on it. She feels the need to post most things lol

I. Farticus

I use Instagram as a marketing tool for the business to post photos of upcoming and completed developments along with design ideas and new products. I hashtag (#) the sh*t out of each posting (ie #italiantiles #interiordesigner #porcelaintiles #kitchendesignideas etc) to reach as many interior designers, developers, kitchen & bathroom suppliers as possible, along with anyone that's "following" those hashtags as they are looking for ideas for their own home. Instagram automatically feeds the company Facebook page and Twitter accounts, and I then copy/paste into LinkedIn and post new projects on Houzz.

To reach that number of potential customers with traditional print marketing would bankrupt me in a heartbeat, but this is free (in monetary terms, but it's my own time that I'm using so...).

These give me global reach, and is how I've shipped pallets of tiles to Nice and St Vincent in the Caribbean. For me, they are marketing tool and if were selling anything else that I could sell more of with a lot of Followers, Likes, Hits, etc would do exactly the same.

Do semi-naked huntresses sell more hunts/kit/ammo or am I missing the point that they're just photos of hot babes :lol:?

Pine Marten

I found it very odd when I signed up: the Instagram already had decided what it thought I would be interested in and had prepared lots of pictures of stalking, hunting and fishing and hot babes in bikinis!
How does it know?
Are you on Facebook? Or do you use a Facebook ID to log into any other services? If so, there's your answer.