Female hunters on Instagram

mchughcb

Yes i have hunted with some extremely attractive girls that can shoot. Look good in stoney creek and one of crowd appears as a special hunting guest on TV.

Always a delight to have them around camp although they generally need a hand to carry out the big stags. However 10 years ago i would never seen a female deer hunter. How times have changed.

Buckaroo8

Goodness knows! My children's IT skills far outstrip my own! I'm still getting to grips with sending and receiving emails. All the other stuff goes right over my head. I can just about manage this forum - that's my limit as far as social media goes.
It was years before I actually joined this forum. I thought it would be full of weirdo computer geeks but after I joined I realised that there are actually loads of other normal people like me after all.

Freeforester

"I found it very odd when I signed up: the Instagram already had decided what it thought I would be interested in and had prepared lots of pictures of stalking, hunting and fishing and hot babes in bikinis!
How does it know?"

.... I've been hacked! This ain't called the stalking directory for nothing, lol!

Last edited:

gonzo

The internet is top heavy with cookies. You never knew about them, till the law changed, and you now get the initial pop up you have to agree to.
They carry data on where you have been and looked at. And the advertising algorythms use them to target you with crap you may buy.

I always get mature dating adverts, though never having been to one. Not sure what the algorythm is concluding? Either I'm looking at/buying stuff that any missus would put their foot down over. Or just that I'm a sad old git!
That and buy your Thai/Russian bride here. Hoping I'll buy one when I go browsing after coming home drunk.

And there are a few lady stalkers around.

FISH BOY

The internet is top heavy with cookies. You never knew about them, till the law changed, and you now get the initial pop up you have to agree to.
They carry data on where you have been and looked at. And the advertising algorythms use them to target you with crap you may buy.

I always get mature dating adverts, though never having been to one. Not sure what the algorythm is concluding? Either I'm looking at/buying stuff that any missus would put their foot down over. Or just that I'm a sad old git!
That and buy your Thai/Russian bride here. Hoping I'll buy one when I go browsing after coming home drunk.

And there are a few lady stalkers around.
Ive just turned 40 and suddenly Im getting mail advertising Saga holidays and retirement homes. WTF.