Finding out who owns land?

CDSG Shooting Sports
hey guys I have spotted a nice looking wood a few miles from my house it looks to be abit of a no mans land between to arable fields with no access via vehicle. I have had a good look on google maps and google itself but I cannot seem to come up with an owner. does anybody have any ideas how I could find the owner? thanks joe.

davebeds

Could be owned by your local council. I have some land by me surrounded by woods and land i shoot. always seeing deer on there and riddled with rabbits. and thats owned by local council

bruce w

walk into the middle of the field with some survey poles a spade and start to dig and set the poles up, then wait

Erik Hamburger

Put up a sign that some test drilling for fracking will be done tomorrow from 11am. The owner will show up, sure.
Than tell him it was only a joke, and can you please do some shooting on his land.

bruce w

Put up a sign that some test drilling for fracking will be done tomorrow from 11am. The owner will show up, sure.
Than tell him it was only a joke, and can you please do some shooting on his land.
and do you think you will get the shooting after that, no they will have a drilling gang at work before nightfall.

Leica Amplus 6