Available: First Aid + Forestry course Devon

Discopete

Course to be held on Wednesday 12th December just off A38 near to buckfastleigh so good access for anyone needing to travel. £79 per person. If interested please contact me.

BLUEROLL

Just wanted to say thanks to Mike Maslin for a brilliant EFAW+F course today, from one of our own.
Well run, organised and pertinent to our real world of lone working, shooting/stalking or forestry. An absolute bargain at £79 (minimum of 9 people).
If anybody wants more info Mike can be contacted at mikemaslin@hotmail.com

dartmoordog

Just wanted to say thanks to Mike Maslin for a brilliant EFAW+F course today, from one of our own.
Well run, organised and pertinent to our real world of lone working, shooting/stalking or forestry. An absolute bargain at £79 (minimum of 9 people).
If anybody wants more info Mike can be contacted at mikemaslin@hotmail.com
Thank you very much for your kind comments BLUEROLL, I am so pleased you found it useful. I intend to run another EFAW + F sometime soon in the new year, possibly end of Feb, early March. Cheers Mike.

stuartpmaher

Course to be held on Wednesday 12th December just off A38 near to buckfastleigh so good access for anyone needing to travel. £79 per person. If interested please contact me.
Hi

Very interested in EPAW+F in Devon ASAP... Are there still spaces on 12th Dec?

Thanks

Stu