First buck of the year

The Farmer

Finally got chance for little time off to get up to my permission for first time this year to have a go on bucks. And saw this guy, took me couple days catch up with him after everything that could go against me did. As in other bucks, chasing doe's and a bull. Anyway we got there in the end and a nice buck he his. Nicest one I've took from there.

So the question is do you think he'll make a medal? He's very symmetrical in every direction and 10 inch from Coronet to tips in straight line.

Attachments

• 20180722_070734.jpg
    20180722_070734.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 155

FISH BOY

Good looking animal, going to be close fella - looks similar to the one I got a while back. Very symmetrical and 25cms but came in short of the magic 450g

Bet him boiled and good luck.

Attachments

• 6 point clean.jpg
    6 point clean.jpg
    673.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 6 poiner front.jpg
    6 poiner front.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 55

James0586

Finally got chance for little time off to get up to my permission for first time this year to have a go on bucks. And saw this guy, took me couple days catch up with him after everything that could go against me did. As in other bucks, chasing doe's and a bull. Anyway we got there in the end and a nice buck he his. Nicest one I've took from there.

So the question is do you think he'll make a medal? He's very symmetrical in every direction and 10 inch from Coronet to tips in straight line.

Cracking looking buck mate well done