first fallow buck for me :)

Maverick308

As I said "sorry but". I certainly don't need some whippersnapper less than half my age pulling me up. Get some experience of life laddie, (real life and death) and do a lot more stalking before you even come near to being able to call me boring. :old:
Old Nag, you have no idea of my age or experience in any theatre stalking or otherwise, so probably best not to assume. I can post my opinion, and that was that you could have congratulated a new stalker on his achievement then corrected such a minor error, instead of focusing on the negative.
Also age is not a default setting for being correct. So in the most polite way: bore off.

Olaf

As I said "sorry but". I certainly don't need some whippersnapper less than half my age pulling me up. Get some experience of life laddie, (real life and death) and do a lot more stalking before you even come near to being able to call me boring. :old:
Hilarious post! Nice , it made me laugh. I certainly didn’t take your original post as being negatively critical, just a factual statement.
Obviously it goes without saying that the lads first Fallow deer is a positive achievement. I was also most impressed with his stalking tracksuit!
Kindest regards, Olaf

Mantve

Hilarious post! Nice , it made me laugh. I certainly didn’t take your original post as being negatively critical, just a factual statement.
Obviously it goes without saying that the lads first Fallow deer is a positive achievement. I was also most impressed with his stalking tracksuit!
Kindest regards, Olaf
haha was raining all day and my hunting clothes was soaking wet.and didnt want to go home to early so changed clothes and went to the high seat.also just bought another set of waterproof clothes :D so if i get wet i can change with another camo suit :)

Attachments

The Talisman

haha was raining all day and my hunting clothes was soaking wet.and didnt want to go home to early so changed clothes and went to the high seat.also just bought another set of waterproof clothes :D so if i get wet i can change with another camo suit :)
Is it just me, but, in that picture I can just see a floating head with a red cap on. :lol:

The fourth Horseman

Old Nag, you have no idea of my age or experience in any theatre stalking or otherwise, so probably best not to assume. I can post my opinion, and that was that you could have congratulated a new stalker on his achievement then corrected such a minor error, instead of focusing on the negative.
Also age is not a default setting for being correct. So in the most polite way: bore off.
What a silly little 36 year old you are lad. Come back when you have a couple of thousand deer under your belt, are nearly 80 and been at it since you were 14. So being equally polite go and play elsewhere.
:finger::tiphat:

Olaf

Such a shame , I had visions of a Nike air pro hunter stalking the British countryside in a shell suit. :thumb:
Congratulations on your deer and new hunting clothes too.
Kindest regards, Olaf