first fox with the .204

Territory Hunting

daddyo

managed to get out for a couple of hours last night and bagged my first with the .204
hopefully another week and all the rape will be down which might make things a bit easier and maybe a few more.:D

Attachments

• .204 fox 012(1).JPG
    .204 fox 012(1).JPG
    627.4 KB · Views: 103

Cyres

Just remember on rape that rape stalks and balistic tip bullets don't mix, many a fox has escaped as the bullet hits a rape stalk on route. May get away with it with soft points. Most of the rape stubble I shoot on is so long its very difficult to get on foxs and have to shoot off the roof of the truck to avoid above problem.

D

User00003

Just remember on rape that rape stalks and balistic tip bullets don't mix, many a fox has escaped as the bullet hits a rape stalk on route. May get away with it with soft points. Most of the rape stubble I shoot on is so long its very difficult to get on foxs and have to shoot off the roof of the truck to avoid above problem.

D

+1 wise words. a 6.5-284 with a lapua mega bullet on the nose will get those foxes running for cover in even the deepest rape stalks ;)

daddyo

D
I know what you mean mate. Have a few high places to be above them.

Territory Hunting