• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Fishing stuff

geth

For sale:

Ocean prowler 13 fishing Kayak including : c tug trolley, back rest, paddle, and fish finder - £450 Ono.

8ft tabur yak boat (painted camo) and daiwa 55lb thrust electric trolling motor. (Ideal for carping in France) - £400 ono.

4x fox Mr+ alarms and receiver (only one year old and never used) - £250

Map competition tks101 13m Pole with 2 top kits (used once) - £250

Ultimate Canal/seat box with adjusting legs. Includes contents - £40

Nash barrow logic holdall. Large. Well used. - £20

3x Daiwa emblem s big pit reels. ( new one year ago and used twice) - £120

Nash 3 rod pocket pod (never used) - £30

15x fishing DVDs (John Wilson, Matt Hayes blah blah blah) - £10 for all.

Pm for photos or any other details. Thanks.

karlbird

Geth,

Not sure if you'll get much interest on here, if I was still down at Culdrose I'd have snapped your hand off that Prowler, thats a good price. Worth sticking up on a forum called AnglersAfloat - I am sure it will sell on there.

As for the carp gear, you tried the Fox RAF forum mate, I think you said you are a member of the group?

Pointer

Geth

How stable are the boats? I have been thinking about getting one for fowling next season. I used to do a lot of sea kayaking, so am happy on the water, but was looking for something that was both manoeuvrable, safe and also practical for shooting. Any chance of a few photos and also weight (could they be easily dragged across the marsh!)

Cheers

P