Fjallraven trousers fit?

deerstalker.308

Can anyone advise on how they actually come up for size? Looking at some Vidda pro’s, are their waist measurements accurate? Or are they odd fitting as with a lot of Scandinavian clothing?

YoungGun

I would say they come up slightly big. I take a 38 normal trousers. Their 37 come up big on me so normally get the 36s. Keep am eye on the bushlore website as you can get some good deals. Mike

Mick9abf

I have to say my experience is different, I had a pair of Fjallraven trousers a while ago (not this line) and my advice is go a size bigger than the chart.

I’ve always found issues with clothing sized on he European chart. Trousers are small round the waist and thighs (I ain’t big built either) and the jackets larger, volumous almost clown like on occasion.

At their prices try before you buy is the best advice!!

Jelen

I have 2 pairs of Vida Pro US33"-34" Regular. I found the waist size to be OK but the leg length is 2" too long for my 30" inside leg. That's fine if you want to use the adjusters at the hem, but not if you just let them hang loose.
Hope that helps

Leupsak

If i put a tape around my waist I'm a 38" but I wear 36" all day long so got the 52 fjallraven and they are perfect..... go with what usually fits.
Length is based on being able to kneel and not have your legs ride up, im a 31" and just got the regular.

Orion

If i put a tape around my waist I'm a 38" but I wear 36" all day long so got the 52 fjallraven and they are perfect..... go with what usually fits.
Length is based on being able to kneel and not have your legs ride up, im a 31" and just got the regular.
Same with me. A 52 euro size fits me perfectly and I’m a ‘largish’ 36” UK measurement. Jackets from Scandi manufacturers are always a lottery though.

243varmint

Waist normal.
Legs are long. The first pair I had with adjustable ankles I got the length of leg shortened professionally. They removed the bottom of the legs. Shortened leg length and sewed the bottoms back on. I took my boots in with me and they got the correct length I wanted.

devonair

I tried on a pair at Cotswold camping to check size then ordered online, barents pro I think.
Great trousers but too nice/expensive for crawling through hedges.

Leupsak

I tried on a pair at Cotswold camping to check size then ordered online, barents pro I think.
Great trousers but too nice/expensive for crawling through hedges.
I use the Vidda Pro for nearly all my shooting, great long lasting trousers, the other styles I wear for walking the dogs and going to the pub :)

deerstalker.308

Well fingers crossed, I’ve ordered a pair so will see what the sizing is like in reality......not worried about leg length, that hasn’t changed for years, it’s the waist which is quite literally a moveable feast!

Klenchblaize

Not worried about leg length, that hasn’t changed for years.
Its important if you've gone for a pair of the Vidda Pro's as if too short you'll struggle to benefit from one of their main features. Namely the adjustable hem with boot attachment clip. Kind if like an integral pair of gaiters that at least provides some protection against ticks etc.

K

deerstalker.308

They would have to be a very odd length to not fit, I can’t believe they would be too short and if they’re a little long I can happily live with that.

Irish Bob

Well fingers crossed, I’ve ordered a pair so will see what the sizing is like in reality......not worried about leg length, that hasn’t changed for years, it’s the waist which is quite literally a moveable feast!

How tall are you? I am 6'4" and the long come up perfectly. I would say sub 5'11" you would be fine with a regular.