• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Fjallraven waist coats, trousers and Hunter boots and Patagonia jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pointer

I am having a further clear out and have the items below for sale if anyone is interested:

1) Fjallraven waistcoat/gillet from hunting range - It is G1000 fabric, green colour, pockets with press studs, outer material allows it to be waxed, inner is smooth to skin polyester and colour black. It has slight padding but not too heavy. It is in very good condition and size XXL and measures 29 inches pit to pit [meant to be worn over other clothes] . £42.50 + Postage.

2) Fjallraven reversible waistcoat which is more casual. Worn one way it looks like a down gillet. Colour [both sides] is black and lining is down. This is in excellent condition and is size medium. Pit to pit is 20 inches. £35.00 + Postage.

3) Fjallraven hunting trousers. These are colour green and have zip to either side which goes full length of trousers to allow them to be put on over other trousers. I believe they are made for sitting around in hide waiting for Moose etc rather than as a walking trouser, although the padding is not that thick. They wouldn't be any good for Scottish hills but would be fine for walking in woodland. These are older Fjallraven and not G1000. There are a few marks on them and these can be seen in the photographs, hence price of £32.50 + postage which is a bargain for any Fjallraven trousers. Size: Tag says 56/58, waist measured at 38-41 inches [adjustable] and inside leg is 33 inches.

4) Wife's Hunter neoprene lined boots size 6 [EU 39]. They are the Balmoral Bamboo Carbon Olive and cost £115 new. She wore these once and they were too tight for her feet, so up for sale. You will see in photographs that these are in brand new condition. Bargain at £67.50 + Postage.

5) I also have a few lightweight Patagonia climbing jackets [Brothers] which I believe are pertex on outer and fleecy on inner. All in excellent condition. All used once or twice and in different colours of Black, Red and Brown [there are 3 of them] and are all size small. He wants £22.50 for each of these + postage. Bargain of the year!!!!!!!!!!

I have photographs on my phone of all of the above, so if anyone is interested pm me your email address and I will send them over.

See previous posts for comments on previous buyers always happy with what I sell.

Cheers

P

Pointer

Getting lots of emails saying interested in jackets - please confirm which ones and provide email address, i will then send photographs. I cannot send via text [too expensive] or to whatsapp as not on it.

Cheers

p

Status
Not open for further replies.