• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Flir ps 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tam the Gun

I have found the detection to be adequate for Checking clear fells and spotting deer a lot further than specified.

this is not to be mistaken with the new TK which has an actual maximum detection range out to about 150m. Where as the PS24 will range larger heat sources out to 895m as advertised by the manufacturer.

1kevb

The link you taged says man size 320 Mtrs and a small vessel 4meters x 1.5 meters at the 895 meters you quoted. Realistically how far would it I'd a roe ?

.25-06

This has located a roe doe 450-500m away on small clearing when a roof mounted spot light was switched on to verify it was beyond the lights reach. It also located a couple of roe in birch trees 80m away 'clear as day' again spotlight was unable to locate the animals. I was impressed with it's ability it exceeded the spotlight on that occasion.

Tam the Gun

Photos as requested.

Includes

Peli type hard case with foam inserts, charger and cable with adapter, FLIR bag, User guide and CD. Original box.

any questions please PM if in doubt of the capability of this amazing wee thermal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.