Guys,

Looking for a Folding High seat say 3m.
suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.

DamaDama.243

or

or

tozzybum

Got the A1 decoy high seat ,seems well made 10ft high ,takes my fat butt and comes with rucksack style harness to carry .Ratchet strap and spanners but i converted mine to wingnuts for ease of strip down/assemble .Also had 2 spare support arms a nice touch for the future when some clumsy oof drops a clod :doh: .
Seems identical to the GDK 1 but for the price and the gdk has the wing nuts atb

ion

I would recommend that anyone who buys a folding high seat packs the joints with grease. These are the first part to give trouble - locking lugs and springs invariably seize or break.

Koenig

I’ve got the GDK one. It’s OK. Light enough to carry and holds my 100kg. The rear strap is not really man enough for the job in my view so you’ll need a decent ratchet strap. I find the rail a bit low/fiddly to get right. I paid about £100 for it some time ago. I think leaving them outdoors wreaks them quite quickly, and so use it as a true portable take out bring back in kind of seat. I don’t think it would last long left out.