• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: For Sale .22 SAKO Finnfire heavy barrel

PSE Composites Limited

SRG

For sale a SAKO Finnfire heavy barrel .22 (Varmint ), in looked after, good used condition with mounts and a Simmons 2.5x10x50 scope.
It is factory screwcut 1/2 UNF with a thread protector and suits a SAK mod (NOT INCLUDED).
It comes with a 10 round magazine.
Located in Surrey or can send to RFD at your expense.
£650

Attachments

• SAKO Finnfire 1.jpg
    SAKO Finnfire 1.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 417
  • SAKO Finnfire 2.jpg
    SAKO Finnfire 2.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 420
  • SAKO Finnfire 4.jpg
    SAKO Finnfire 4.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 369
  • SAKO Finnfire 3.jpg
    SAKO Finnfire 3.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 420

SRG

Just to clarify, I have measured the barrel and it is 16 inches. So would say it has been cut and re-threaded. Reducing the length has not made the gun any less accurate and it is far easier to handle in confined spaced say when out lamping.

mikesy

I have the exact same rifle, 16" heavy barrel . 22 and it shoots absolutely spot on and it's not ammo fussy like my CZ American.
Best. 22 I've owned, ever!

Triggermortis

Just to clarify, I have measured the barrel and it is 16 inches. So would say it has been cut and re-threaded. Reducing the length has not made the gun any less accurate and it is far easier to handle in confined spaced say when out lamping.
16” .22lr barrel is the optimum length I think you’ll find, having a rim fire shortened does it no harm at all and does not have the same effect as on a centre fire

tikkathreebarrels

And I shall be going in a box to the crematorium before I would part with mine. The 10-round mags were at one time an upgrade item, the oe mag being 3, 4 or 5 (honestly I can't remember and it would take some finding.)
Peach of a rifle in the varmint stock or the adjustable range stock.

SRG

As no one was interested and need to fund next gun. It is a good price for a great setup, but guess Vivid restrictions have limited people's interest?

R8 Ultimate Carbon - Discover Now! >>>