• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: For sale . Drone pro NV

.243 t3

Drone pro for-sale with doubler and all cables and extra power pack .
£900

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

.243 t3

Well didn't sell on the eBay ! People offering £500 for it lol,

anyone long for one ? offers?

matt

.243 t3

Essex stalker ok if it's still here then , could do with it going this week really to fund other project .
Matt

.243 t3

Hi arron
Thanks for the offer but could do with cash really .

Matt

.243 t3

That's the number on eBay for pictures.

johnw

"" Well didn't sell on the eBay ! People offering £500 for it "" - this allways hapens on ebay - best just stand firm and a real buyer will be along , i guess sometimes it works or they just cant help trying it on

.243 t3

That's right I would never expect someone to sell something that's worth 1k for half the price but that's just me .
Hopefully someone will offer me a reasonable price for it and may take them up on it .

Matt

Essex stalker

For those who are lucky enough to be able to claim VAT back on new purchases buying second hand isnt always viable unless its a really good offer

.243 t3

That's true , surely £1000 is a reasonable price for this item ? Would take abit less for it tho,

RPA 6MM BR

Unfortunately this model has now been left way behind! The newer 10x are color during the day and even they are only making around a grand to 1200 as now the 15x model is the one people are buying. Everything moves on so fast now that unless you sell at the right time you will take a big hit

bobjs

well the colour one is ok, but I can't get on with it in the daytime. I think the 15 has such a narrow field of view that it's just to much mag, for me that is,

the older one as this is has the advantage of dropping to 5 mag for a massive field of view and still stunning usage in full NV mode for smaller rim fires etc. then when and if needed it drops back on to give you 10 mag and even more range in NV mode, no lens to loose and it performs just as well in the daylight as the newer ones,

IMO: well worth the cash it's being sold at,

bob

RPA 6MM BR

well the colour one is ok, but I can't get on with it in the daytime. I think the 15 has such a narrow field of view that it's just to much mag, for me that is,

the older one as this is has the advantage of dropping to 5 mag for a massive field of view and still stunning usage in full NV mode for smaller rim fires etc. then when and if needed it drops back on to give you 10 mag and even more range in NV mode, no lens to loose and it performs just as well in the daylight as the newer ones,

IMO: well worth the cash it's being sold at,

bob
I know a lot of people with Drone pro''s bob but not one of them uses it on 5x mag nor ever would. As I see it if you are shooting at such short ranges to use 5x mag a photon is a far better buy! Being realistic a drone pro is a foxing tool and 99.9% of people with them would agree and never want to use 5x mag.

bobjs

well I have a old one on 5 mag on my 17hmr and love it,and use it on close range work and it will out perform any factory photon you like hands down,

i have the 10 mag on my 20 tac and love it, Both are used with the sunnranger 3 mod,42mm torch and they perform perfectly on both rifles bet the units 5 mag or 10 mag

bob.

RPA 6MM BR

well I have a old one on 5 mag on my 17hmr and love it,and use it on close range work and it will out perform any factory photon you like hands down,

i have the 10 mag on my 20 tac and love it, Both are used with the sunnranger 3 mod,42mm torch and they perform perfectly on both rifles bet the units 5 mag or 10 mag

bob.
Bob you don't need to defend the drones to me I have had a couple of them and all other top end NV. What I am saying is you are a minority, everyone I know or have ever spoken to would not **** around using it on 5x but if it suits your close range needs then that's great, personally I wouldn't want to ever use it on less than 10x