Fox Bounty

270Buck

Me too, I would not be happy having to partly skin as per below!!

But saying that I have seen some photo's or people that over the course of a weekend may shoot 100 plus animals. That could end up making it worth while getting smelly!!!

"This initiative will deliver on the Government’s commitment to reinstate a fox and wild dog bounty and reward eligible Victorian hunters with a $10 bounty reward for each fox killed and $50 for each wild dog killed, subject to the terms and conditions in this document."

[h=2]4. Definition and acceptable condition of fox and wild dog body parts for bounty reward[/h] [h=3]4.1 Foxes[/h]
  • Eligible applicants must submit an ‘entire’ fox scalp including both ears, the skin surrounding both eyes and the nose.
  • Individual entire fox scalps can be air dried, frozen or fresh.
  • Entire fox scalps submitted in batches must be able to be readily separated into individual scalps for identification and counting.
  • No blocks of frozen entire fox scalps will be accepted.
  • No putrefying or rotting material will be accepted.
  • No other body parts other than an entire fox scalp including both ears, the skin surrounding both eyes and the nose will be accepted.
[h=3]4.2 Wild dogs[/h]
  • Eligible applicants must submit a single piece of skin and fur running from the snout, incorporating the ears, along the animal’s back and including the tail.
  • The skin must be submitted in a manner that enables it to be easily identified as a wild dog; for example, being flat and air-dried.
  • No blocks of frozen wild dog skins will be accepted.
  • Frozen material must be defrosted prior to being submitted.
  • No putrefying or rotting material will be accepted.
  • No other body parts other than a single piece of skin and fur running from the snout, incorporating the ears, along the animal’s back and including the tail will be accepted.