fox pro different models

robert1666

looking for some information from someone who has used fox pro wildfire and fox pro firestorm , now ive used (borrowed from a friend) the firestorm and had excellent results this has 2 speakers , however the firestorm only has 1 however my plan is to use an external speaker as well to compensate for this , so the question, is this - is the wildfire as good SOUND quality as the firestorm? ?

In my opinion the firestorm has loads of features i never even used but i dont want to go paying 200 for wildfire when i could just wait and buy the firestorm for 400

cheers

thanks for the input camo was thinking no one was intrested haha i took the plunge and ive bought the wildfire will get it out for a spin this weeknd hopefully see how it goes if it anything like the firestorm ill have foxs biteing at the caller !!! lol

answered my own question

well received the wildfire and took it out for a spin at the weeknd WAS NOT IMPRESSED couldn't get the remote to work past 30 metres the sound quality was rubbish, so sent it back to bushwear and paying the extra 200 and buying the FIRESTORM tried and tested this before and sound quality and the remote works up to 100 metres ! lesson learned you get what you pay for !

well received the wildfire and took it out for a spin at the weeknd WAS NOT IMPRESSED couldn't get the remote to work past 30 metres the sound quality was rubbish, so sent it back to bushwear and paying the extra 200 and buying the FIRESTORM tried and tested this before and sound quality and the remote works up to 100 metres ! lesson learned you get what you pay for !

Were there any powerlines overhead? If so, the signal from the remote would have been massively compromised by them.

I have not had any problems with my spitfire,

i also have used it on a post and got back to about 180 yards with no issues,

I have since built another one and it works well out past the 400 yard mark but i can't hear it to be sure im working it properly, but with a mate stood next to it with a radio to confirm it works, its also fully watertight and has a built in antenna to aid reception.

bob.

View attachment 31408

Back