• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: fox pro wildfire

Hawkeye 1

Foxboro wildfire for sale find its not getting used and mainly shoot fox's at bait stations only had it 18 months if that
I believe it will hold up to 200 calls i only have about 15 on but others are easy to add.
Looking for £140 ONO delivered Got box and paperwork..

redandroe

is it american calls on it Hawkeye or british ones? Also, is it the original or is it the wildfire 2?

Last edited:

Hawkeye 1

All calls are british to the best of my knowledge, didn't know they made a wildfire 2 so cannot honestly say.
It was bought new about 18 months ago if thats any help.

The calls were e-mailed to me by a member of one of the sites I'm a member off but cannot remember who it was, i have them in a file on my hard drive
and will try to put them on a memory stick for who ever buy's the caller then they can pick the calls they want to put on...