Foxing rig

white van man

Thought I'd share this.....
CZ.17 fireball in a Thumbhole stock cerocoated by James of "Jaeger SA" the grippy black is vehicle bumper texture paint, nice short varmint barrel with a Wildcat Panther mod (all my mods are now Wildcat), topped by a Yukon Photon XT 6.5x50S and a PBIR lamp. I bought 100 factory rounds for setting up etc, and I can use the cases for re-loading. I am well chuffed with everything about it and will give it it's first proper outing next week.
Steve.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Nice and short set up. Reminds me of my CZ HMR.

Good luck.

Attachments

• FD0658DB-6854-405C-9C8C-AF17D1808663.jpg
    FD0658DB-6854-405C-9C8C-AF17D1808663.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 88
Thought I'd share this.....
CZ.17 fireball in a Thumbhole stock cerocoated by James of "Jaeger SA" the grippy black is vehicle bumper texture paint, nice short varmint barrel with a Wildcat Panther mod (all my mods are now Wildcat), topped by a Yukon Photon XT 6.5x50S and a PBIR lamp. I bought 100 factory rounds for setting up etc, and I can use the cases for re-loading. I am well chuffed with everything about it and will give it it's first proper outing next week.
Steve.

How are you getting on with the Photon
ive got the same on my 222 and its good to 200 on a decent night, I’m also using a 22 hornet and WMR for under a 100 all pretty damn good calibres

always room for one more. :)

Last edited:
To be honest I'm struggling with it at the moment, can't seem to get comfortable on the cheek piece. Might go back to a lamp, the foxes don't seem bothered as there's so much light pollution on my permission (major road one side and large town on the other) I may stick with the thermal spotter and laser on rifle.
Steve.

Back