Wanted: Foxing/vermin

topscots1

I’m fairly sure it will be a negative response but if you don’t ask you don’t get. I have ample Deer stalking ground at the minute but have a hankering for some vermin and fox control.

Based in Fife but willing to travel a reasonable distance, I’m not out to steal or hoodwink anyone’s ground from under them. I would be keen to help out with rabbit,Fox, mor any general vermin control.

More than happy to turn up and help out with anyone that’s looking for some assistance.

Hopefully someone is looking for a hand on some vermin control.

thehappyhippy

Good luck! I've been looking for a couple of years but can't find rabbits for love nor money!

Although I've been hearing there's more about this year....

topscots1

Good luck! I've been looking for a couple of years but can't find rabbits for love nor money!

Although I've been hearing there's more about this year....
Rabbits are thin on the ground, I’m based around Cowdenbeath. Where the majority of the shooting is sewn up. I have my own ground in Stirling and on the west coast, with ample Deer. Ideally somewhere local to get out foxing during the week without the long drives. I’m sure someone out there is looking for a hand, more than happy to provide references, criminal record checks and security clearances if needed.

Moray

Rabbits are thin on the ground, I’m based around Cowdenbeath. Where the majority of the shooting is sewn up. I have my own ground in Stirling and on the west coast, with ample Deer. Ideally somewhere local to get out foxing during the week without the long drives. I’m sure someone out there is looking for a hand, more than happy to provide references, criminal record checks and security clearances if needed.
Changed days . That area around the Moss over to Orrick used to shot 100s every night you went out at 50p a rabbit . Used to get ammo 5000 at time .
Probably never see these numbers again.

topscots1

Changed days . That area around the Moss over to Orrick used to shot 100s every night you went out at 50p a rabbit . Used to get ammo 5000 at time .
Probably never see these numbers again.
The last time I had good numbers of rabbits would be around ten years ago, on the Cawdor estate. A few are on the ground I shoot now. Not enough for me to have a desire to shoot them.