• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Free: Free GWCT book

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing

TomT3

Good morning,

I attended the game fair yesterday and joined the GWCT on their stand. For doing this I received ‘The Knowledge’ a book that I have previously bought for £16.00. It is a great book and a must read for anybody interested in shooting and conservation-which we all should be!

This leaves me with two copies.
I would prefer it if you joined GWCT to support their great work (by doing so you would receive the book) although I appreciate that some people may not want to do this.

So on this occasion for one time only I’m offering the book FREE to a stalking directory member and with FREE standard postage (covered by me) to uk mainland only.

If any body is interested in this please PM me.

Cheers

bazil

Yes mate I’m sorry i didn’t tell you I had received it, it’s a brilliant book as I said once I’ve read it I’ll put it on SD. I only apologise again for neglecting to get in touch, many thanks again baz

TomT3

Yes mate I’m sorry i didn’t tell you I had received it, it’s a brilliant book as I said once I’ve read it I’ll put it on SD. I only apologise again for neglecting to get in touch, many thanks again baz
Hi baz,

No probs mate just glad you received it and are enjoying it!

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...