Free(ish) hunts in Mozambique

CarlW

All,

In order to mark my recent change to trade membership on the Stalking Directory, I should like to offer the following hunts in the autumn of 2020:

1. A free five-day non-trophy hunt for warthog and kudu to a serving or former member of Her Majesty's armed forces, who has not hunted in Africa before. You will need to get yourself to Tete Airport in Mozambique, where I will collect you and take you hunting. First-come-first-served by reply to this thread.

2. A five-day non-trophy hunt for warthog and kudu to anyone who has not hunted in Africa before and who offers the largest contribution to the scholarship fund of the Stalking Directory. You will need to get yourself to Tete Airport in Mozambique, where I will collect you and take you hunting. Offers by reply to this thread. Closing date: 21:00 on Friday 2nd August 2019.

Kind regards,

Carl

topscots1

Pm sent reference first offer. I will leap on this please. Service details in PM

I would be interested In your forces offer, I am currently still serving, leaving next year after 23 years.

I have never hunted Africa and would love this opportunity.

Last edited:

CarlW

Pm sent reference first offer. I will leap on this please. Service details in PM

I would be interested In your forces offer, I am currently still serving, leaving next year after 23 years.

I have ever hunted Africa and would love this opportunity.
Offer #1 goes to @topscots1 . I look forward to hunting with you. Will make direct contact this weekend.

Kind regards,

Carl

lw woodlands

What an offer!
I suspect I will be spectacularly outbid on this but I will match the £1500 above plus in the spirit of the thread if chosen will offer a youngster/novice/trainee the chance to stalk with me for roe and sika on the woodland i manage.

Shadrach2986

Wow, what a great thing you are doing, well done to topscot and Carlw.
Hope you all have a spectacular hunt.
One day I will make it to Africa and tick it off me bucket list.

Hubner116

Pm sent. I am currently serving in the army. And would like to take the opportunity to hunt in Africa.

Last edited: