Available: FREE LEVEL ONE COURSE FOR 7 APPLICANTS

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Thanks to the generous supporters of this site we have 7 places available for those wishing to take their DMQ Level One, plus Lantra meat handing certificate in September this year. Please go to the top of the OFF TOPIC page on the site for details. The venue will be in Northamptonshire.

Ludders

I’m one of the lucky people that were selected to go on this dsc1 course on Friday, I can’t wait!!!
If your thinking about becoming a supporter of this great forum, DO IT!!!. You won’t regret it

Ludders

Just got back from this course today.
wow there was a lot of information and learning crammed into three day, but it was very enjoyable and I meet some very nice people.
really glad I did this I’ve learnt so much.
Thank you stalking directory, good luck guys with your results. 🤞🏻
all the best James Ludlow

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Just got back from this course today.
wow there was a lot of information and learning crammed into three day, but it was very enjoyable and I meet some very nice people.
really glad I did this I’ve learnt so much.
Thank you stalking directory, good luck guys with your results. 🤞🏻
all the best James Ludlow
Good to hear it was enjoyed. Again I would reiterate that DMQ Level 1 is the only real and respected course above all the so called others that some seem to create out of thin air :rolleyes:.
We will be holding another 3 day free course for members in the new year. This is subsidised by the Supporters of this site, to whom we are very grateful.
Thank you everyone.

KMRoberts

A bit late in the day but I'd also like to add my thanks to the SD for supporting my place on the course, learnt a huge amount, thought the guys from BDS were excellent. Good to meet everyone else on the course, added a lot to it as well, lots of experiences to share.

BRACES of Bristol - Dark Fox Package, Mauser M12, LIEMKE Thermal Scope, Wildcat Mod