Available: Free muntjac and CWD shoot

Colonel

There’s no reason why other people can’t offer free shooting. The first time I did this offer someone that trains military personnel to DSC 1 before they leave the military contacted me to put names forward, so there’s people who can do that sort of thing. Yes it would be nice to put the offer open to the police as well but people can get nervous in case they did something wrong, I wouldn’t I hasten to add.

pinkpanther

Great offer for someone, Wish there was more opportunities like this or even for new stalker's like myself. Still trying to get my first kill :(

Colonel

It’s that time of year again so I would like to invite a serving or recently ex armed forces personal who has never shot a deer of any kind to have the chance to shot a muntjac or CWD after Christmas free of charge. Ideally the lucky one will have level 1 in deer management. If you have to travel far food and accommodation will be with me, foc. Please PM me if you would like to be in with a chance.
I will let the chosen chap know Sunday, so if there’s anyone interested that hasn’t contacted me by then it will be too late.

Neil/carprover

Im not in the forces bit new to stalking and realise what a fantastic offer this and agree with Dickie, we should all raise a glass.
Hoping you have a fantastic Christmas.
Neil

Wilits2

It’s that time of year again so I would like to invite a serving or recently ex armed forces personal who has never shot a deer of any kind to have the chance to shot a muntjac or CWD after Christmas free of charge. Ideally the lucky one will have level 1 in deer management. If you have to travel far food and accommodation will be with me, foc. Please PM me if you would like to be in with a chance.
Hi Colonel,
I fit the description you list and interestingly have today just registered on the stalking directory! so yes I am interested and would like my name put in the hat if possible?
wilits2

Sea trout

Good afternoon,

I am currently serving and have just started trying to break into stalking. I must be honest and say that I have shot a deer before thus probably do not qualify for this very generous offer however there are many I work with who would love the opportunity.

I would be very great full if you could message me to let me know how this works.

Regards,

Tom