Available: Free Stalking for Police officer

Colonel

Thank you, I had already thought of that, I will not be putting any names on here of any officer that would like to be given the chance to come out with me. Just to put the mind at rest of any applicants.

tozzybum

Top offer the much reduced police force has to deal with a massive increase in sheet and carp with minimum backup so this is a great chill out for the lucky winner

Colonel

If an officer wants to take up the offer but can’t make it over the Christmas period I will be free to take them out January / February

Ronin

Distinguished Member
Just make sure that the lucky recipient gets permission to receive this “gratuity” before they partake and or it’s posted on line

Will avoid a lengthy “standards “ led investigation into the officer

Colonel

Would this be classed a gratuity? It’s not as if I’m giving it to an individual as a thank you for services rendered to me. I would not put a name of an officer on an open forum.

rem284

It’s nearly that time of year so I am offering to take a police officer who has never shot a deer of any kind, out to shoot muntjac and Chinese water deer over the Christmas period. Accommodation will be free with myself. Please PM me
Well done for offering this. It can only be a win win situation, not for only the ones that take you up on your kind offer but for us all

Ronin

Distinguished Member
It really is to be commended the offer of stalking in this manner and the services offer alongside

However the police offer if stalking would be seen as a gratuity And should be declared

Everything has a value - a free mornings (or evenings) stalk has monetary value

I didn’t post with the intention of putting any dampener on the offer but then recipient needs to make sure their back is covered

The last thing one would want is to have a great day out then be summoned to a interview with the “lovely folk at the big house “ because it wasn’t declared

Even if names are not mentioned here it’s likely the recipient would talk about it to colleagues ,,, you can guess the rest

I was offered a day on the pheasants on an estate near to me (beaters day) once

I declared it and it was declined so I didn’t go

Honesty and integrity - key values for the police