Freezer Full!!

After shooting a nice Sika stag this morning, I called it in too within 50yrds from me from out a wood, exciting stuff, In fact two came out, one with hinds and the other without. It wasn't until I got home and opened the freezer to put head in, I thought I better make time this weekend to boil some heads.

Some pics of the best heads that were in my freezer.

Its going to be a long weekend:cry:

IMG_0652.jpg

Last edited:
That's quite a gruesome picture, when they're in their raw state... Not to detract from your achievement of course! They'll look better when they're prepared. Do you keep all your trophies or just your best ones? It looks like your walls may have a pretty clear decoration theme otherwise!

I've just saved that as my desktop image the Mrs will freak when she turns the laptop on!!!

Some nice heads there mate (or as PM says they will be when prepped!!)

....are you having that as your front step display for Hallowe'en?? :D

(Don't reckon you'll be bothered by 'Trick or Treaters' if you do......:eek:)

After shooting a nice Sika stag this morning, I called in it to within 50yrds from me from out a wood, exciting stuff!! In fact two came out one with hinds and the other without. It wasn't until I got home and opened the freezer to put head in, I thought I better make time this weekend to boil some heads.

Some pics of the best heads that were in my freezer.

Its going to be a long weekend:cry:

View attachment 33591

HAHAHAHAHA

I made that mistake once leaving it that long between doing heads..... never again, call it a lesson learned!!!

I've just saved that as my desktop image the Mrs will freak when she turns the laptop on!!!

Some nice heads there mate (or as PM says they will be when prepped!!)
Lol sounds like just what I would do! :)
congrats on some great heads sir well done :)

Back