Fridge advice

ASHCROFT9491

Hi all i picked up a large drinks fridge and looking for any advice on how to install a rail for hanging deer if possible without drilling for a rail

Any suggestions??
DSC_1386.JPGDSC_1385.JPG

243 Stalker

Ashcroft,

I use a piece of stainless bar that is cut just smaller than the internal width of the fridge and slides in the tray guides on each side. This has worked fine for some time now and has supported two Roe carcasses with no problems.

ATB 243 Stalker.

sikasako

I made up a slim wooden frame for mine with a metal bar fitted in the top of the frame.

Easily fitted / removed, allowing the shelves to be re-fitted if necessary.

AN DU RU FOX

as above allready done by rob monarch on here ,piece of board as a shelf ,piece of 2x2 screwed underneath and two big screw hooks fixed into that holds two roe easy.

Koenig

I’ve got a Coca Cola fridge very much like yours. I hung four ‘S’ hooks from one of the internal slide out shelves by knocking out some of the plastic cross struts. I haven’t used it yet but it’s sturdy enough for x2 Roe in my opinion. I’d try anything to avoid drilling the actual cabinet itself. I can PM you photos if you like.

sauer

See pics below

If you can fabricate .....

The rails that hold the shelf .... with small threaded holes .... pick them up with a flat bar preferably stainless frame and a bar across top ... enough height left to get S-hook over so use as much height as can in the fridge ...
I hang three roe no bother and had a 85kg stag hung in its primal cuts hanging off it no bother

Paul

Last edited:

Jelen

I’ve got a Coca Cola fridge very much like yours. I hung four ‘S’ hooks from one of the internal slide out shelves by knocking out some of the plastic cross struts. I haven’t used it yet but it’s sturdy enough for x2 Roe in my opinion. I’d try anything to avoid drilling the actual cabinet itself. I can PM you photos if you like.
Yes, same here. Just used 4 S hooks and the existing removable shelf. Took 2 Roe. A bit fiddly as I never cut away any of the slots in the shelf.

ChanonryMac

Yes, same here. Just used 4 S hooks and the existing removable shelf. Took 2 Roe. A bit fiddly as I never cut away any of the slots in the shelf.
Even lazier - i just cut a few gaps in the top tray, hook the beast up on a gambrel and slide the tray back in.

I knocked up a little A-frame from some small angle and threaded bar from B&Q. You could probably use similar arrangement if you turned the bottom bit of angle around so the "L" profile slotted in the existing groove.

Attachments