Fridges?

jasperold7

What are most people using? I have been keeping a eye out for a drinks fridge but don’t want to spend more that £250/300

Or do I purchase 2 or 3 tall larder fridges?

Camelfarm

Facebook Marketplace is where I found mine - a 6' fridge. Drilled the holes and put a piece of aluminium tube through it - all came in at £60. Holds 2 roe or 1 fallow. Wouldn't manage anything bigger though.

PKL

I have a nice tall fridge here which works great with Roe and Sika. It's £75 picked up if you want it - Duns region.

if interested PM me with an email address and I can send a picture over

VSS

Keep an eye out at the back of service stations, convenience stores etc. They're always doing refits and upgrades, and the fridges they take out will be stood outside somewhere awaiting collection for disposal, which will cost them. They'll be glad of your offer to take it away FOC. Keep looking, and eventually you'll spot one, guaranteed.

.25-06

lol …. Just be careful I have found out once the fridge is finally in place I've nothing to fill it. Landowner delighted me not so

jasperold7

I have a nice tall fridge here which works great with Roe and Sika. It's £75 picked up if you want it - Duns region.

if interested PM me with an email address and I can send a picture over
How many roe will it hold mate?

Robbo46

1. I looked at the game fridges online (pricey!), but they suggest what size can hold what etc, anyways I sourced they're internal dimensions for the what I need (broadly two roe or one fallow), then bought an old catering Fridge with near identical internal measurements of ebay. Final bit being I put the shelf rails to highest and built a small frame to hang from, works for me