• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Full custom 6.5 x 47 lapua rifle

bow

Hi its with reluctance that i am selling my custom built 6.5 x 47 lapua. Rifle (this rifle was the 5th built on the new steve kershaw dcr action as by the serial number 0005
  • built by steve kershaw firearms. The rifle was built for me in december 2012 and has fired 110 rounds. Reason for sale is due to lack of use. The rifle consists of
  • dcr custom action / small firing pin
  • l/walther 50 s/s-3150 26 inch 1/8 twist barrel, heavy profile (silver) with invisible thread protector 18 x 1mm thread
  • aics black stock 5 shot mag

• rifle basics trigger/ 2oz- 3lb
  • 3rd eye mounts
  • 100 lapua brass, fired once
this rifle was built for long range target shooting and stalking and has amazing accuracy. Well beyond my own capabilities for sale for £2200 ono pm for more details
scope not included in sale
final price reduction £2200

Attachments

Last edited:

bow

This is a fantastic rifle for anyone who wants to get into long range shooting and still be able to go stalking and vermin shooting

cmsds

hi mate very interested in your rifle how many rounds have you fired through it, is the rifle in good condition
thanks craig

bow

thanks fiberwad,
it will be my first choice action on any new build rifle,
the action is silky smooth to chamber and fault less,

bob edwards

how about a px on a styer manlicher 6.5x55 owned from new bought 5 years ago had probs about 300 round through it
just pm if you fancy a deal thanks bob

bow

No thanks after sako or tikka 6.5x55 or better still a 6.5x47 stalking rifle regards colin,,,

bow

Hi its with reluctance that i am selling my custom built 6.5 x 47 lapua. Rifle (this rifle was the 5th built on the new steve kershaw dcr action as by the serial number 0005
  • built by steve kershaw firearms. The rifle was built for me in december 2012 and has fired 110 rounds. Reason for sale is due to lack of use. The rifle consists of
  • dcr custom action / small firing pin
  • l/walther 50 s/s-3150 26 inch 1/8 twist barrel, heavy profile (silver) with invisible thread protector 18 x 1mm thread
  • aics black stock 5 shot mag
  • pes t12 scout moderator (silver)
  • rifle basics trigger/ 2oz- 3lb
  • 3rd eye mounts
  • redding micro competition dies
  • 100 lapua brass, fired once
this rifle was built for long range target shooting and stalking and has amazing accuracy. Well beyond my own capabilities for sale for £2400 ono pm for more details
scope not included in sale
PRICE DROP £2400

bow

last chance and price drop for a full custom rifle , which is barely not even run in yet ( 112 rounds) shot a fox and deer last week,,
£2400 would px for another 6.5x 47 stalking rifle, really love this cal ) or a 6.5x55