• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Full Night Vision Setup - Tikka T3 Supervarmint .22-250 - Archer Gen 3

Stacka

Full Night Vision Setup - Tikka T3 Supervarmint .22-250 - Archer Gen 3

Very very reluctant sale, a very well loved and looked after Tikka Supervarmint in .22-250

This rifle has been cleaned every time it was used and a deep clean every month.

What comes with the package

Tikka T3 Supervarmint .22-250
T8 Mod, with Bushwear Sock
Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-14x50
Vortex 30mm Forward mount
Starlight Night Archer Gen 3 Grade A (this is truly spotless)
Load of Brass
RCBS dies
All load development done
comes with a few rounds.

All in £2900

Archer & Scope only £2300
Rifle and Mod £800

(please note, Bipod, Sling and rubber bolt knob not in deal)

Stacka

im funding a business, so need cash sadly mate.

I cant say too much as ill be accused of advertising outside of the rules....but it will rock the whole night vision market, i hope.

Stacka

Hi sorry for late reply, not a great deal I have had it a year and it's only been used on a weekend and occasionally a week day.

its in very good condition I'm a bit of a clean freak

bobjs

Hi sorry for late reply, not a great deal I have had it a year and it's only been used on a weekend and occasionally a week day.

its in very good condition I'm a bit of a clean freak
take it from me if its from this bloke its going to be in top condition and well looked after. clean freak is an understatement

hi stacka, hope all is ok.

bob.

flatliner

take it from me if its from this bloke its going to be in top condition and well looked after. clean freak is an understatement

hi stacka, hope all is ok.

bob.
I'll second that. I've owned one of his rifles and it was absolutely mint and 100% as described.

Good luck with the sale.

Stacka

What sort of shot count has this rifle had ?
Im really not sure, I wouldn't want to give you a number because I don't know. I had it last year and it's really only been used weekends and the occasional week night.

As as I stated I clean it after every use