Game Dealer in the Lothians

UK Outfitters

roebuck223

Hi,

Does anybody have a note of any GameDealers in the Lothians or Borders who will take Sika and what they pay?

I know about Burnside but just wondered what others are available.

Many Thanks

Mulac

Try David1976 on this site. He is a game dealer located near Haddington. Not sure if he will take Sika.

​Mulac

Mungo

r welsh and son in duns might, but he ripped me off for roe, so expect poor rates if any at all.

That wasn't just getting ripped off - that was a comprehensive rape and pillage! The man should be ashamed of himself. Boycott!!

GWP

Try Colin Peet in Haddington he's also a butcher makes his own sausages. Dave

David T

Don't waste your time with George Whiteford at Welshes. Colin takes roe but not red so don't know how he would feel about sika. His sausages are superb though !

jamross65

As been suggested try David1976. I am sure John Gilmour in East Lothian will take Sika from you as well. I don't have his number to hand but he is on Google...

jamross65

Wot is the problem with Sika that a Gamedealer may not take them... Out of interest

not sure Richard. I guess they have never tasted it!!! ;)

got you message by the way, too late to contact you though, sorry....

stone

not sure Richard. I guess they have never tasted it!!! ;) got you message by the way, too late to contact you though, sorry....
aye
your probably right..lol

anyway back up in a month or so .. Shall Give you a bit more notice ...lol
​...but no panic either way

Mulac

Wot is the problem with Sika that a Gamedealer may not take them... Out of interest

For some of the smaller dealers it is the size of the beast as they are operating out of small premises with little head room.

​Mulac

David T

Butchers I have spoken to over the years say they don't like bigger deer as they have to treat it like beef - Let it hang etc but with roe they can put it straight out into the shop.

Night Vision Store